Brain surgery should not be the only treatment option for the over 1 million Americans living with hydrocephalus. That’s why, the Hydrocephalus Association is standing up to say #NOMOREBS – #NOMOREBRAINSURGERIES – with our national awareness campaign.
Through social media marketing, website advertising and videos, the campaign will share personal experiences and highlight the shocking number of brain surgeries patients must undergo during their lifetime due to limited treatment options. The goal is to raise awareness about the need for more research into additional treatment options and a cure for hydrocephalus.
Join our campaign! Here’s how:
- Sign up to receive campaign updates and calls to action to help amplify the message. Visit our campaign website – nomorebrainsurgeries.org.
- Change your Facebook profile photo to a #NOMOREBS frame. Simply go to your Facebook profile pic and select Update Profile Pic, the Add Frame and type in NOMOREBS in the search field. Select your favorite frame! Don’t forget to tag us @HydroAssoc!
- Share our #NOMOREBS video on social media.
- Share our new #NOMOREBS PSA, featuring Max Greenfield from Fox’s New Girl, on social media. Visit our #NOMOREBS playlist on YouTube.
- Post on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram using our #NOMOREBS graphics. You can find some below or in our #NOMOREBS Facebook album. Don’t forget to tag us @HydroAssoc!
- Attend a WALK to End Hydrocephalus near you!
Sharing is caring!