In this installment of Debby’s video blog series, she discusses pregnancy and hydrocephalus, sharing from her personal experiences with her two daughters, both who have hydrocephalus, and the birth of her first grandchild to her youngest daughter, Stephanie.
Here are some helpful resources on pregnancy and hydrocephalus:
- Visit our Hydrocephalus Resource Library – Search using the keyword: Pregnancy
- Shunt Systems
- Complications of Shunt Systems
- Signs and Symptoms of a Complication
- Adult Directory
- Questions for your Doctor: Young and Middle-Aged Adults
- DrScore, a website that provides feedback on physician quality to patients and to healthcare professionals.
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS): www.aans.org
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS): www.cns.org
- American Academy of Neurology (AAN): www.aan.com
- American Board of Pediatric Neurological Surgery (ABPNS): www.abpns.org
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG): www.acog.org