The Hydrocephalus Association’s Scholarship Program was established in 1994 to provide financial assistance to capable and promising young adults who live with the ongoing challenges and complexities of hydrocephalus. We are proud to offer a total of eleven scholarships annually in the amount of $1000 each. However, the number of awarded scholarships may vary each year depending on available funding. Scholarship applications and recommendation letters must be received by April 15, 2020. Recipients will be notified in September 2020. If you have questions please email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To apply for a scholarship please visit our online application.
- Follow the instructions, complete and submit the online application.
- All applications must be completed no later than April 15, 2020.
- The Scholarship Selection Committee appreciates more rather than less information about you. When answering the questions, please be as detailed and complete as possible.
- Through our scholarship website, email the person you have chosen to recommend you for the scholarship.
- One letter of reference is required from someone who care share important insight about your character. The recommender must be from a school official, instructor, clergy member, work supervisor, athletic coach or another person who knows you well. The person recommending you cannot be a relative.
- Ask them to submit the online Recommendation Form by April 15, 2020.
- After you’ve requested your recommendation letter please continue to check back until it is submitted. Once the letter has been submitted you must select submit application.
- Applicants must submit online their completed Scholarship Application and Recommendation Letter no later than April 15, 2020. Scholarship applicants with an incomplete Application and/or Recommendation Letter will not be eligible for the scholarship. There will be no exceptions.
- If you have questions, please email email@example.com.
Information and Criteria
- Scholarship applicants MUST have hydrocephalus.
- Applicants must be 17 years of age or older.
- Scholarship funds must be used for educational purposes such as a two or four-year college, a high school post-graduate year to prepare for college, technical or trade school, an accredited employment-training program or a post-graduate program.
- The scholarship funds may be used for tuition, books, housing or an expense directly related to the education experience.
- Completed Scholarship Applications and Recommendation Letters must be submitted no later than April 15, 2020.
- The Scholarship Selection Committee of the Hydrocephalus Association has sole authority of awarding the scholarships.
- No financial qualifications will be used in determining scholarship recipients.
- Scholarships are non-renewable, and we invite you to submit an application each year if you have not previously been awarded a scholarship.
- The amount of each scholarship is $1,000.
- The scholarship recipients for HA’s scholarship will be announced and awarded by September, 2020.