The Hydrocephalus Association is dedicated to helping families and individuals whose lives have been touched by hydrocephalus and the professionals who work diligently to create a brighter future through medical excellence and research.
There are many ways to show your love and care to the community. We invite you to:
- Register to attend the 12th National Conference on Hydrocephalus: Getting to the Heart of Hydrocephalus.
- Sign up to stay connected and informed.
- Share the Hydrocephalus Resource Library with someone today!
- Attend a support group meeting. Please visit our Support Network page for more details.
- Share the Teens Take Charge (TTC) link with a teen you know affected by hydrocephalus.
- How about taking steps with hundreds of us this year by joining a WALK in your area?
- Visit our how to get involved page for more ideas.