One of the most difficult (and exciting) days for a parent is seeing their child off to their first day of Kindergarten. In this installment of our video blog series, Through a Mother’s Eyes, Debby Buffa offers tips and suggestions on how to prepare yourself and your child for school. Make sure to read the list of resources included below the video.
- A Teacher’s Guide to Hydrocephalus
- Developing an Effective IEP Webinar
- Individualized Education Program (IEP): Communication Skills for Parents
- Back to School Time!
- Complications of Shunt Systems
- Complications of ETV and ETV/CPC
- Signs and Symptoms of a Complication
- Parent Portal