Your graphic design could be featured on thousands of Hydrocephalus Association 2011 Walk materials (brochures, posters, T-shirts) distributed throughout the country! The Hydrocephalus Association is looking for creative people to help HA create a new Walk logo. Although the current HA Walk logo (below) has served us well, it’s time for a change. We know that among HA’s constituents there are some very creative people. Your submission could become HA’s new 2011 Walk logo!* If you, or someone you know, excels in the graphic arts – or art, in general — give it a try!!
Below are the current HA Walk logo in color and in black/white:
For your information:
The Font used in the Hydrocephalus Association logo is ‘Optima’ and the PMS colors used are:
Teal – PMS 315U
Black – 70% Black
To download the HA WALK logo, please go to our ‘Hydro Logos’ page and follow the instructions.
Incorporating HA’s standard logo (above) is not required.
Please note: The Hydrocephalus Association has changed its Walk “tagline” for 2011 from “Catch the Wave of Awareness” to “Step Up for a Cure”
- Whether the new Walk logo incorporates the Hydrocephalus Association standard logo is the designer’s decision.
- All submissions must be original to designer/artist (no copyrighted materials, please!)
- Logo should be unique and identifiable.
- Logos should look sharp in color (2 colors maximum) or black and white. (PMS colors preferred)
- Logo should be scalable (remember how it will be used: in brochures, posters and T-shirts, etc.)
- Preferred electronic format is in Adobe Illustrator or any ‘Vectored’ format.
- Multiple submissions per artist or designer are permitted.
- Winning design will become sole property of the Hydrocephalus Association. Designer/artist will forfeit any and all rights to the logo. The winning designer or artist will not receive any compensation from the Hydrocephalus Association.
- The decision of the judges is final.
Please submit the artwork in two versions: full-color and black and white.
Please submit all entries electronically or by mail, by December 15, 2010.
For electronic formats, email to: email@example.com with the following subject line:
“WALK Logo Contest”
Or Mail to:
The Hydrocephalus Association
870 Market Street, Suite 705
San Francisco, CA 94102
Attn: WALK Logo Contest
*Upon selection, the new HA Walk logo will become the sole property of the Hydrocephalus Association. Designer/artist agrees to forfeit any and all ownership of his/her artwork. The winning designer/artist will not receive any cash compensation from the Hydrocephalus Association.