The Hydrocephalus Association’s “Awareness Pins”, made from shunt tubing, come attached to a card that outlines a few key statistics about hydrocephalus. You can raise awareness by giving these pins to family, friends, even your government representatives. A set of 10 pins, with informative cards, can be purchased for $30. We make each pin by hand, so please be patient if it takes us a little time to fill your order.
You are here: Home » Hydrocephalus Awareness Pins
Don't forget to follow us!
- Looking Back…Moving Forward: Facing the Future with Fierce Determination and Optimism
- Portland: Here We Come! 2014 Hydrocephalus Conference
- Medical Advisory Board Member on Research Team to Investigate Long-Term Outcomes of TBI
- Looking Back…Moving Forward: Mentoring the Future Voice of Hydrocephalus
- HA Joins #GivingTuesday THIS December 3, 2013
- Michigan Teen Shows Strong Will to Recover after Shunt Revision
- Romania will Provide Shunts for Hydrocephalus Treatment
- Seattle Seahawks Owner Donates $2.4 Million to Study Traumatic Brain Injury
- Active Lifestyle Magazine features Educational Video on NPH
- Accessible Playground Constructed in Memory of Beloved Daughter with Hydrocephalus