The Hydrocephalus Association proudly offers fourteen scholarships to young adults with hydrocephalus. Each scholarship is in the amount of $1,000 and is awarded in June. Scholarship Applications and Recommendation Forms must be received by March 31, 2017. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or requests for additional information.
- To apply for a scholarship please visit our online application.
- Follow the instructions, complete and submit the online application.
- All applications must be completed no later than March 31, 2017.
- The Scholarship Selection Committee appreciates more rather than less information about you. When answering the questions, please be as detailed and complete as possible.
- Through our scholarship website, email the person you have chosen to recommend you for the scholarship.
- We suggest you ask a teacher, counselor, employer, or coach to write on your behalf.
The person recommending you cannot be a relative.
- Ask them to submit the online Recommendation Form by March 31, 2017.
- About February 15, check to make sure that the person you have asked for a recommendation remembers to submit it online so that it arrives by the deadline, no later than March 31, 2017.
- Completed scholarship Applications and Recommendation Letters must be received no later than March 31, 2017. Scholarship applicants with an incomplete Application and/or Recommendation Letter will not be eligible for the scholarship. There will be no exceptions.
- If you have questions, please email David E. Roberts.
Information and Criteria
- Scholarship applicants MUST have hydrocephalus.
- Applicants must be 17 years of age or older.
- Scholarship funds must be used for educational purposes such as a two or four-year college, a high school post-graduate year to prepare for college, technical or trade school, an accredited employment-training program or a post-graduate program.
- The scholarship funds may be used for tuition, books, housing or an expense directly related to the education experience.
- Completed Scholarship Applications and Recommendation Letters must be submitted no later than March 31, 2017.
- The Scholarship Selection Committee of the Hydrocephalus Association has sole authority of awarding the scholarships.
- No financial qualifications will be used in determining scholarship recipients.
- Scholarships are non-renewable, and we invite you to submit an application each year if you have not previously been awarded a scholarship.
- The amount of each scholarship is $1,000.
- The scholarship recipients for HA’s scholarship will be announced and awarded by July 2017.
- The scholarship recipients for HA’s TTC scholarship will be announced in September 2017 and awarded by July 2017.