Our biennial conference is a cornerstone of our commitment to serving our community. The goal of our conference is to provide resources and tools for navigating the medical, educational and social challenges of living with hydrocephalus.
You do not need a reason to attend conference, but we’re happy to provide you with our TOP TEN!
- Connect with, be understood by, and learn from people living positively with hydrocephalus.
- Network and interact directly with world-renowned medical professionals and researchers.
- Expand your awareness about complexities and intricacies of hydrocephalus from leading experts in the field.
- Learn the best strategies and share your insights for living and coping effectively with hydrocephalus.
- Experience the energy of passionate researchers and clinicians seeking a cure while being updated on the latest research and clinical practices.
- Gain the necessary resources and tools needed for navigating the medical, educational, and social challenges of living with hydrocephalus.
- Be motivated by inspiring keynote speakers.
- Attend interactive, hands-on exhibits with medical device representatives, health industry corporations, and others.
- Discover enduring resources, tools, contacts and relationships to take home and help others deal with the challenges.
- Enjoy the beautiful city of Minneapolis with its urban places, friendly spaces and warm Midwestern feel.
We hope you will join us in Minneapolis, Minnesota, June 16 – 19, 2016. New registration fees are making conference more affordable this year. Kids Camp is an opportunity for children living with hydrocephalus and their siblings to engage in activities, learn valuable skills and connect with others who may become lifelong friends. While siblings, caregivers, and loved ones can explore an extensive four-day program covering topics of all interest in the hydrocephalus community comprising of interactive sessions, research updates, plenary sessions, and educational seminars.